Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam...

I'm feeling just the slightest bit flattered that I've been getting a new burst of comment spam in the last couple of postings. And this is the real computer-driven spambot stuff, not the drivel that I used to get from She Who Must Not Be Named. If a blog is getting spam, that is at the very least circumstantial evidence that it has a readership, right? Now that I think about it, it makes me a little apprehensive to think that that the machines view me as a convenient way of infiltrating human social networks. Someday in the near future, computer-driven spam might consist of a Terminator robot holding a gun to your head while you type out happy-sounding propaganda for SkyNet.

The spam dumped on this site will ultimately be deleted whenever I discover it; I'm sure that anyone reading this site has too much of their own spam to need some of mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 10 because you have done a good job. Great Job,

Blog news.

Google has created a "no follow" tag that blogger.com is using that will stop comment spammers links to get indexed in to Google search engine, Thus should help stop some comment spam from happening.

Free Access To More Information Aboutcomment spam

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home