Sunday, April 17, 2005

New Stuff

Plenty of template changes in the last couple of days. I added a link to HughHewitt.com, since I've been visiting his website more and more often to keep up on the nuclear option in the Senate, and I also added a link MichelleMalkin.com to commemorate her visit to Syracuse University last week. Scroll down far enough and you'll see the new hit counter and a link to the new trackback service that I signed up for (Haloscan originally handled only comments, but I have Blogger for that so I'm only using Haloscan trackback at present).

A friend of mine who left Syracuse for Louisiana also has a new, primarily textile-oriented blog named "Occasionally Accountable?" which is now on the link list. Any blog that is "Inspired by Robert Pirsig and Allen Ginsberg, Cynthia Ozick and cities like Zefat." is definately worth reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home