Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Finally, a realistic computer basketball game

From the MSN review of "And 1 Streetball" as one of the 10 worst technologies of Q2 2006:
Some say the traveling "And 1 Streetball" team is the new-school answer to the Harlem Globetrotters. Others say the "And 1 Streetball" team is just a bunch of guys traveling. Yes, it's cool to see a guy bounce the ball off a defender's head, stick it under his shirt, moonwalk, and then kick an alley-oop pass in one fluid motion, but still: That's traveling.
For you, that might be traveling. For me, that was high school gym class. I like to think of the single pass I received in all of my high school basketball games -- a 100 mile-an-hour rocket aimed at my right occipital lobe -- as a friendly reminder not to let competitive sports damage my academic standing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home